Disclaimer & Notice
Recruitment Fraud Alert
- We would like to bring to your notice that Reliable Autotech Pvt.Ltd. (Reliable) follows a merit-based employee recruitment practice with extensive screening steps. Reliable does not charge/accept any amount or security deposit from job seekers during the recruitment process.
- It was observed that there has been an increase in recruitment fraud involving scammers who post fraudulent job openings, or who contact job-seekers with fake job offers. These individuals sometimes even conduct fraudulent interviews with an attempt to obtain personal information or money from the applicants. We have also noticed that certain individuals claiming to be from the Reliable Recruitment Team are contacting prospective candidates pretending to represent Reliable with job offers.
- In case you or any candidate receives any unsolicited or fraudulent communication regarding a job offer or an interview call against payment of money, please stay alert and recognize it as a scam. On receipt of an interview call, to prevent falling victim to the same, the candidate may take some measures such as visiting the official Reliable website to verify the source and authenticity.
How to identify Recruitment Fraud?
1. Reliable or its employees never request for any kind of fees for any purpose during or after the hiring process. Reliable or its employees will never request money for the opportunity to apply or work.
2. The hiring process involves at least one in-person interview at Reliable's office premises. Reliable will not request for an interview on any instant messaging applications.
3. The Reliable Recruitment team corresponds from email addresses with the domain “@reliableautotech.com”. However, there is also a possibility of scammers to display the sent email domain address as “@reliableautotech.com” fraudulently. In case any generic email ID ending with Gmail/Yahoo domain is copied while receiving a job offer or interview call, please be alert on the likelihood of a scammer.
4. The Reliable Recruitment team does not request or require personal documents like bank account details, tax forms or credit card information as part of the recruitment process.
5. If you are in doubt or unsure about the source of job offer, please access the Naukri.com microsite of Reliable (through the Careers Page on Reliable's website - www.reliableautotech.com to verify the job offer or the application.
Indemnity & Legal Action
- Reliable Autotech Pvt. Ltd. will not be responsible to anyone acting on an employment offer not directly made by Reliable Autotech Pvt.Ltd.
- Anyone making an employment offer in return for money or other type of gain is not authorized by Reliable Autotech Pvt. Ltd. and is not offering an approved job.
- Reliable Autotech Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to take legal action, including criminal action, against such individuals/entities.
- If you receive any unauthorized, suspicious or fraudulent offers or interview call, Please write to us at email@example.com